Please be aware that we started doing small renovations at the gym today (Saturday, October 14th), and they will be carrying over till tomorrow! We have a few areas blocked off, for YOUR safety.
The rig is currently unavailable, for those of you coming to Open gym tomorrow (Sunday, from 12:00 – 1:00pm).
We will continue on our renovations tomorrow, Sunday, October 15th at 1:00pm.
We appreciate your understanding during this time, and cant wait for you to see the gym all finished on Monday! 🙂
Please note there will be NO RPT this weekend. Enjoy the afternoon with your family and friends!
Regular classes will be on:
OCT 7 – Saturday: 9 & 10 am CrossFit Classes
OCT 8 – Sunday: 10 & 11 am CrossFit Classes, 12 Open Gym
OCT 9 – Holiday Monday: 10 – 12 Open Gym
RPT will be off on October 21st as well, for our CF -24 event. Open training will begin at the start of November…so get ready party people!
CrossFit Select will be hosting this amazing event on Saturday, October 21st. This fundraiser is usually 24 hours, but we’ve condensed the action to 6 hours. That means 6 works over 6 hours – one, ever hour!
More information on the event:
– Location: 2446 Cawthra Road, Unit 6/7
– Date: Saturday, October 21st
– Time: It will run from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
– This fundraiser event is in support of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation
– We will have special olympic athletes participating in the event
– There will be a BBQ & all profits will go to charity.
– The workouts: Will be non competitive & completed in teams of 3.
– Your coaches will try and pair everyone up with different athletes for all 6 workouts #community
– Raise 20$ get a free Reebok T-Shirt!
– We will have fun games/ food and socializing in between workouts
Prizes have been donated from the following companies:
– Reevolve Clothing
– Impact Kitchen
Follow this link to sign up;
Please be advised that due to the high volume of our members attending and competing at the Element competition this weekend, and our low attendance for the 8:00 am class, there will ONLY be a 9:00 & 10:00 am class this weekend.
We appreciate your understanding!
We have FOUR teams representing CrossFit Select at the Element Team Competition, so come by and cheer for your fellow athletes, friends and coaches!
See you there!