Reminder: Our Holiday Party is happening at the gym on Friday, December 8th, at 8:00pm.
We are doing POTLUCK STYLE, so bring your favourite holiday dish to share with your fitness family. There is a sign up at the gym!
We will have great lighting, good music, games, delicious food…how can you say no? If you already have plans, cancel them, we want you there!
PLEASE NOTE: WE WILL BE CANCELLING OUR 6:00pm CLASS on Friday, December 8th due to the Christmas party starting at 8:00pm.
We will be running open gym from 3:00 – 5:00pm, and 1 class from 5:00 – 6:00pm. We thank you in advance for understanding, and can’t wait to chat, drink, eat and be merry with you – the whole night!
What an incredible community we have at Select! Thanks to everyone participating in today’s CF24 event – we raised over $5000 for Special Olympics Canada and had a great day throwing down with everyone including Special Olympic athletes Mark and Christine!!!
Thanks to everyone who came out and to all of our amazing sponsors! The event was a HUGE success! Thank you for helping towards making a positive difference!
CrossFit Select will be hosting this amazing event on Saturday, October 21st. This fundraiser is usually 24 hours, but we’ve condensed the action to 6 hours. That means 6 works over 6 hours – one, ever hour!
More information on the event:
– Location: 2446 Cawthra Road, Unit 6/7
– Date: Saturday, October 21st
– Time: It will run from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
– This fundraiser event is in support of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation
– We will have special olympic athletes participating in the event
– There will be a BBQ & all profits will go to charity.
– The workouts: Will be non competitive & completed in teams of 3.
– Your coaches will try and pair everyone up with different athletes for all 6 workouts #community
– Raise 20$ get a free Reebok T-Shirt!
– We will have fun games/ food and socializing in between workouts
Prizes have been donated from the following companies:
– Reevolve Clothing
– Impact Kitchen