CrossFit Select will be hosting this amazing event on Saturday, October 21st. This fundraiser is usually 24 hours, but we’ve condensed the action to 6 hours. That means 6 works over 6 hours – one, ever hour!
More information on the event:
– Location: 2446 Cawthra Road, Unit 6/7
– Date: Saturday, October 21st
– Time: It will run from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
– This fundraiser event is in support of the Special Olympics Canada Foundation
– We will have special olympic athletes participating in the event
– There will be a BBQ & all profits will go to charity.
– The workouts: Will be non competitive & completed in teams of 3.
– Your coaches will try and pair everyone up with different athletes for all 6 workouts #community
– Raise 20$ get a free Reebok T-Shirt!
– We will have fun games/ food and socializing in between workouts
Prizes have been donated from the following companies:
– Reevolve Clothing
– Impact Kitchen
Follow this link to sign up;
Please be advised that due to the high volume of our members attending and competing at the Element competition this weekend, and our low attendance for the 8:00 am class, there will ONLY be a 9:00 & 10:00 am class this weekend.
We appreciate your understanding!
We have FOUR teams representing CrossFit Select at the Element Team Competition, so come by and cheer for your fellow athletes, friends and coaches!
See you there!
HUGE CONGRATS to our Masters who competed this past Saturday for an amazing cause, at the Love the Snatch Competition. You made Select proud. Way to go Eric, Jack, Lee & Ben!
This coming Saturday: The Element Challenge! We have four teams representing Select, so if you don’t have plans…come by and support your friends and community!
Workouts for the WEEK! 🙂 Keep fit and have fun
Reminder: Monday – Labour Day Holiday Hours
10:00 am – 12:00pm OPEN GYM.
At home workout options:
7 mins AMRAP: Max burpees!
Cash out: Tabata Sit-ups or Plank – 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest X 8 rounds